Landlord Work

Are you a landlord? Do you rent your property out? We can work with you.

While landlords of single occupation rental properties are not legally required to have an electrical certificate / EICR carried out, you are required by law to ensure that electrical installations in your rental property are in a safe condition at the beginning and throughout the duration of the tenancies.

Many landlords like you have used us to carry out a wide range of services ranging from landlord electrical surveys to gas safety checks.

To speak with us about working on your rental property, our office can be reached on 01425 638918. For anything immediate, we can be contacted on 07749 544131.

You can also drop us an email at and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.